Friday, October 29, 2010

update

hey hey. WOW it sure has been a long time. hah. Well all is well just really busy! trying to WORK WORK WORK and go to SCHOOL at the same time.. what the life huh? I'm loving life with my amazing hubby. We are still slooowly working on decorating the house haha that might take a few years to get the house the way we want it. We sure do love working on it together though! We have been taking an EFT class also, it is legit you should all check it if you have some time it is well worth it!


We also just went down to Blanding Utah to visit Landrey's grandparents! So much fun! what a rad little get away we got to have! We truly enjoy spending time with our loved ones. We are so blessed to have such great families.. Landrey's wonderful grandpa (that is completely adored) has lung cancer so we are trying to spend as much time with this wonderful man as we can. He has truly been a blessing in my life! I never had the chance to meet my grandpas so I have grown really attached to Landrey's and I don't know what I would do WITHOUT this sweet sweet men. It was such a great weekend with G-pa Blake. He took us around to some pretty BEAUTIFUL spots. All I can say is what an INCREDIBLE MAN!





I have been working on making my own little business..... its called "DESING" you should all check it! I would really love to create something for you! I have a blog starting for that one also its: http://desinginc.blogspot.com I have started an etsy account: http://www.etsy.com/shop/makelh and facebook: search me @ desing hawkins






Thanks for all the love and support!






No comments:

Post a Comment