Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ready To Go, On The Go


I know we all live busy lives and it's not always easy to make these big meals! I came up with a healthy protein packed breakfast or afternoon snack that quick and easy! You can even place it several different baggies or tupperware to grab and go! 


All you need are three simple things! 
1- Vanilla Yogart (or any flavor you love)
2- Granola
3- Strawberries (any fruit would be beyond yummy) 

That's ALL you need put together and enjoy! My daughter and I can't get enough of this one these days! 

ps here are all the brands I've used:
Just recently found this granola at Walmart it's all natural with no added sugar and delicious! 

Any yogurt will do just make sure it doesn't have any added sugar to it. This one is personally one of my favorite and very reasonably priced - always a bonus in my book! 

Any fresh fruit or frozen fruit (unthawed) would be amazing -I believe- in this fast and easy breakfast! 

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment